Tuesday, September 9, 2014

One in a Million Day

I have no words for how wonderful today was, but I guess I better come up with some or I will disappoint my legion fans.

We started this morning in San Jose and, after a wonderful breakfast (thank you again, Jeanne and Joy) we headed for Morro Bay on California Highway 1. The weather was perfect, cool with a slight overcast. Headed down the coast and found perhaps the most expensive gas in the nation. I had heard tales. Fortunately, I didn't need much soI bought a couple of gallons to tide me over until we got back to Realityville. Traffic was light for the most part, this being post-labor day and all. There were several tailgating bozos, but there were many turnouts so I let the bozos by so we could enjoy the drive.

We arrived at Morro Bay hust as the sun was setting next to Morro Rock, had a great dinner at the Harbor Hut and once agaain, I find myself tired and ready for the hay. Tomorrow, back to Hearst Castle and then shoot south to Encino for 2 weeks before heading east.

I have other pictures, but they'll have to wait (and so will you) I am too pooped to pop.

Goodnight, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment