Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Fort Collins Day Off

I spent a quiet day with Lynn and Lucy The Elusive Kitten. Lucy and her human went out for a walk and practiced hiding in grass and bushes and climbing trees. The blonde-tailed squirrels took exception to the goings on and dropped the odd acorn from a safe distance above.

Lots of bicycles in Fort Collins. In all, a very pleasant place to be.We went into Old Town again. Dangerous place to be. We visited an olive oil bar and a spice shop. Needless to say, I bought some olive oil,  some vinegar, and some peppercorns. I didn't go too crazy because I am concerned about how the oil, especially, would travel. I suppose I could just pour it into the engine and drain it when I get home.

I did some paperwork related to the Miata event while I had access to a real computer, so thanks Lynn for that.

Tomorrow it's off to Pavillion, Wyoming to see my cousin Elsie and her pet jackrabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment