Saturday, October 4, 2014

Ahia

Today I drove and drove and drove., top up all the way.

Tonight I am staying at a hotel in downtown Dayton. They neglected to inform me that they will be shutting down for renovations shortly and they have stopped all guest services, down to and including ice. The room is nice enough, but the neighborhood is devoid of life, of food of any kind, so I am living off my trip-blubber and the kindness of a Kind-bar.

Tomorrow it's a visit to Dayton Aviation and then continuing east. I doubt I'll make it home tomorrow, I'll probably stop somewhere along the way for one last night on the road.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a "Welcome Home" ETA on Monday? Would you like dinner at home or may I take you out to celebrate your marvelous adventure and successful return to same old, same old? -dd

    ReplyDelete